On November 8th and 9th the Nugget Hotel and Casino will host the 2011 Nevada Weed Management Association's annual conference. The registration fee is $150.00 and includes trainings, continental breakfasts, appetizer reception, buffet luncheon, and break refreshments for both days. mana
The 2011 NWMA Conference will be covering a variety of topics including:
- Pesticide Applicator Training & Certification
- New State Mapping Standards & GPS training
- IPM track focused on new herbicides, new methods, restoration, and wildlife considerations.
- Communication & Education track focused on working with communities, partnership building, effective communication and education, and different ways to communicate your message.
- Technology Track with new resources and Legislative and Regulatory Track with new laws and legislation.
To get more information go to: http://nvwma.org/outreach-education-conferences/conference-information/
Follow us on these social media sites:
The Basin and Range Project
We love the Basin and Range region and work to promote appreciation and respect for the area. We encourage all users to learn about, play in and protect this amazing resource.
We currently focus primarily on issues in the Nevada region of the Basin and Range, but are looking to expand soon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.