Over at Eartheasy there's an interesting article about a NASA study in which scientists found the top 10 plants that reduce indoor pollutants.
The top 10 plants are:
1) Areca Palm (Chrysalidocarpus lutescens)
2) Lady Palm (Rhapis excelsa)
3) Bamboo palm (Chamaedorea seifrizii)
4) Rubber Plant (Ficus robusta)
5) Dracaena “Janet Craig” (Dracaena deremensis)
6) Philodendron (Philodendron sp.)
7) Dwarf Date Palm (Phoenix roebelenii)
8) Ficus Alii (Ficus macleilandii “Alii”)
9) Boston Fern (Nephrolepis exaltata “Bostoniensis”)
10) Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum “Mauna Loa”)
Follow us on these social media sites:
The Basin and Range Project
We love the Basin and Range region and work to promote appreciation and respect for the area. We encourage all users to learn about, play in and protect this amazing resource.
We currently focus primarily on issues in the Nevada region of the Basin and Range, but are looking to expand soon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.